Wednesday, May 11, 2011

An Extremist Public Proclamation.

Dear French Fries,

I will not eat you unless I make you myself from scratch.

Sorry Wendy's: your new french fries are good, but I'm giving them up for the sake of my health and my new blog. Also, shout out to the french fries at The Grill: your special feta dip is OH SO good, but I cannot have anymore drunken nights over at your establishment engorging myself with mounds of ketchup and those deliciously greasy fries... I've got to learn to let go, just for a little while.

Love,
Evan

......xoxoxo.

1 comment:

  1. For THE Record: I am an idiot and do not possess the self-control nor the work ethic to produce full bodies of work (...#Accomplishments) as does Evan, but I DID follow my mother around in the kitchen and love to cook...be it for my own eating pleasure or to impress.

    Warning: "oriented" differently than Evan (omnivore)...be careful, as I (proverbial carnivore) cannot promise not to eat some of you. I say "some," because, in promoting sustainability, I leave my victims alive to re-coop...to potentially be eaten again.

    ReplyDelete