Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cereal Sucks

I have a serious problem with cereal...

It never fills me up.

I had a big bowl of cereal with 2% milk this morning at 8:30am, and after my class was over at 11:30, my stomach was grumbling SUPER hard. My conclusion? Cereal is NOT a good breakfast. It's not even that good for you, unless it's whole grain and made by Kashi. And I'm not even sure if THAT is even truly healthy. It's also expensive! For no reason!

I am never buying cereal again. No more will I be forced to rush home and pick up a large one-topping Papa John's pizza to make up for all the food I missed early on. I was so hungry after class today, I did this. I did it without shame, and I ate the whole thing over the course of 8 hours (noon-8pm).

In short, fuck cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment